Growing up as a baby most toys in our home were handmade from the groceries boxes and containers.
It was fun as we would do it as a family activity, keeping the children entertained and still learning a lot hands-on.
Due to innovations a few years down the line we can see a lot of interactive and learning toys for babies that develop their motor skills, visual and sensory functions that help them learn as they play.
We also have toys that can make bathing time fun and flexible for travel.
We researched and came up with the best baby toys in the market that are best for learning, budget friendly and safe for children of different ages.
Best for Dental Health
1. Banana Training Toothbrush Toy
For a teething baby this banana toy is fun to play with and still chew at it to clean tooth and relieve teething pain.
Best thing about it even as baby gnaw at it, is not too hard or too soft, made of food grade silicone hence safe for baby and still soothe her gums.
This toy will help your baby get used to her real toothbrush fast.
- Massages baby’s gums
- Flexible and nontoxic-100% food grade silicone.
- BPA free hence safe for your baby.
- Soft and durable.
- Dishwasher and freezer friendly.
- Recommended from age 4-12 months.
- The peeling design makes it easy for baby to hold.
- Best for dental health and teething pain.
- Comes in different colours to suit your baby’s taste.
Best for Sensory Development for Newborns too.
2. Winkel Rattle and Sensory Toy
When shopping for a toy, you want a toy that will delight and amaze your little one.
This toy both you and your baby will love as it is a real reflection of delight and style.
Am in love with its maze of soft, continuous tubes and stunning colours that instantly capture and hold any baby’s attention.
- The soft loops are perfect for teething or gumming babies.
- Stunning colours capture baby’s attention.
- Lightweight design makes it easy for baby to grab and rattle.
- Can be refrigerated to provide relief to sore baby gums.
- Great for exercising head and neck muscles as the baby keeps on turning head when rattling as she enjoys the rattle.
- Suitable from ages 0-24 months (safe for newborns too).
- Assist in motor development as baby does a lot of clutching with this toy.
3. Wonder Wheel Activity
Want to check on your child visual skills, wonder wheel is the perfect toy. The sequence of circles makes your baby explore big and small. Helps the baby hand and eye coordination through sorting, sequencing, and building!
- Appropriate for babies 6 plus months.
- Strengthen motor skills as it is easy for baby to grasp.
- Develop hand and eye coordination with its attractive colours and spinning wheel.
Best Singing Toys
4. Cube Baby Shark
With baby shark a favourite song in most households with small children. You can now gift your child with a variety of toys to entertain her as she plays in the baby shark collection.
Cube Baby shark is the best size to squeeze for your baby to hear and sing along the baby shark song.
Easy to pack in your baby’s bag pack while on the go and traveling.
- Soft and easy to hold for your baby.
- Toy entertains with baby shark favourite song.
- Long-life replaceable batteries included.
- The product dimensions are 3 x 3 x 3.5
- Best travel toy, it’s easy to pack.
- Enhances listening and motor skills as she sings and squeezes it.
5. Musical Pounding Toy for Toddlers
Music soothes the heart. Introduce your child to the wonderful world of music with this pounding toy for toddlers.
The pounding will help your child arm muscles and develop hand and eye coordination.
This toy will ensure your baby become creative and make her/his own melodies and music.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Strengthens arm muscles.
- Child safe contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes.
6. Baby Einstein Musical Toy
Music entertains baby and jump-starts your baby learning process, doing much more than entertainment only.
Music will stimulate your baby’s responses as you will see her drumming or tapping something or nodding her head as she enjoys.
Music has a lot to offer to every child and this toy makes the exploration so much fun and fulfilling.
- Available of different classic melodies entertaining baby.
- Inspires audio and visual development with the flashy dancing lights.
- Easy handles make it easy for baby to grasp and carry it anywhere.
- Best when traveling, can easily be carried outdoor when with the baby.
- Can adjust pitch easy, to control the volume for baby’s comfort.
- Great for soothing crying, cranking or curious baby with its’ 7 melodies.
- Lasts for many generations.
- Recommended for ages 3-36 months.
Best Building Toys
7. Stack Up Cups
Does your baby love playing with kitchen utensils? With stack up cups, she can exercise her building skills.
Simply and fun toy to play with, that can be stacked together, turned upside down where you can hide some toys underneath for your baby to find.
Comes in attractive colours and help your child in recognition and counting skills.
- Help in developing hand-eye coordination and building problem-solving skills.
- For fun in the tub, each cup has unique holes in the bottom for water play fun.
- Help in building number recognition skills.
- Recommended for Age- 6 months and up.
- No BPA, lead or phthalates.
8. Mega Blocks Big Building Toy
For limitless fun, this 80 block toy encourage hands-on exploration and open-ended play to children who can build fortress and towers in hours keeping them busy and having fun.
Direct supervision of an adult is necessary to avoid baby swallowing or putting the blocks in the mouth.
Building different toys by putting the blocks together develops baby mental and motor skills as she/he is able to focus, concentrate and solve problems while at it.
- Has 80 blocks for fixing for hours of play.
- Catchy with beautiful colourful blocks keep baby entertained as they build them.
- Eco-friendly, PVC-free packaging with a strap for storage and portability.
- Compatible with other mega blocks first builders’ products for continuing fun.
- Ideal for ages 1 and up.
- Perfect for little hands.
9. Squeaky Egg Toy
Coloured eggs that will prompt your child to press the chicks inside entertaining her/him with a squeaky sound.
The chicks come in different colours and shapes making your child know how to sort them and place in correct spot developing their mental skills.
Easy for little hands to grip and have fun as this toy steer up your child’s imagination during playtime.
- Encourages shape and color recognition.
- Easy for little hands to grip.
- Best for learning shapes.
- Easy to operate as no batteries required.
- The child develops fine motor skills.
- Recommended for ages 6 months and up.
- Variety to play with comes in different faces and shapes for your baby.
Best Interactive Toy
10. Learners Activity Cube
This interactive toy stimulates your baby’s senses and encourages them to twist, spin and press their way through fun learning activities.
The play cube attracts your baby’s attention and encourages imaginative play with music, light-up buttons, colours and more.
A must-have toy that motivates your child to learn early as it has 4 buttons with different shapes and animals names and 25 sing-along melodies to entertain your baby.
- The toy encourages first words and early vocabulary from the baby.
- Help develop social skill as baby pretend to play.
- Develop motor skills at its’ best.
- Has 25 playful songs.
- Early learning center with different shapes, animals’ names and sounds.
- BPA-free plastic and has adjustable volume.
Remembering my childhood toys and music were a great companion in my play sessions.
Parents need to figure out which toy suits their baby and makes him/her happy in her toy space.
Provide favourite toys for your baby to have a variety that can develop her motor skill, mental and physical development quick.
Due to technology outdoor and indoor games have decreased and most games are more on the screen.
Toys make our Little ones play with different types of toys, some in animals design, attractive colors, music, shapes and numbers which makes your baby discover more in her intellectual and physical strengths.